Monday 3 November 2014

Review | Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish | Beauty Brags

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot
Cloth Cleanser - RRP:
£13.25
This is a product that my mum always nagged me to use as a teenager to help with acne and skin imperfections and I think it's fair to say that I wish I had listened to her sooner! I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot throughout life but at least I can do a review on this mistake right now - a silver lining, perhaps?

Although people I've recommended this product to in the past have complained that it's quite expensive, I actually think it's relatively cheap for the sheer quality of the product. The RRP on the Liz Earle website is £14.75 for a starter kit of Cleanse and Polish. This means that it includes the muslin cloth that you need to wash the product off, whereas once you have this cloth, you can simply order the product for £13.25 until the cloth needs replaced. Although I think this is a decent price, the chances are you can get it cheaper from retailers such as Amazon, although I do know that some Boots stores do stock the product as well as John Lewis.

Instructions at back of Liz Earle
Cleanse and Polish pump
Using the product is so simple. If you order it in a pump (as shown in the picture), you only need to use the pump once in order to get the amount of product required to cleanse your entire face. If you're using the tube, one regular squeeze of the tube should suffice! Once you have spread the product evenly, wait a few minutes and then wash the product off by soaking the muslin cloth in warm water and bathing your face. Finish the routine by quickly splashing your face with cold water. And that's it - you're ready to go!

My face after using Liz Earle
Cleanse and Polish for around
two weeks
Of course, this range does come with other products such as the Tonic Skin Booster and a moisturizer which I will be reviewing in due course, but the Cleanse and Polish product on its own, in my opinion, is more than enough to open your pores and cleanse your skin. In just over two weeks, any spots or blemishes on my face have cleared up leaving my skin baby smooth and glowing - yes, actually glowing! I didn't actually notice the improvement until a friend of mine took a picture of me and a few other friends at a Halloween party on Friday. I've included a copy of this picture just so you can see the quality of my skin now (as I didn't use concealer or much foundation that night) although I don't have a copy of what my face looked like before I started using this product daily. I should also say at this point that I have also been using this product in conjunction with the moisturizer and skin booster, but as I have been using the cleanse and polish twice a day and occasionally without these other products, I feel that this product has been a contributing factor in clearing up my skin.

Anyway, I hope that this has been informative and I really would encourage anyone who struggles with skin impurities to give this product a try! It's really helped my skin so much and I couldn't imagine not using it now!


Have you got any cleansing products you think I should try out? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment