Wednesday 3 June 2015

Review | MAC Blush - Flirt and Tease | Beauty Brags

MAC Blush - Flirt and Tease - £10.99 from Amazon
 Hey guys! So I thought I'd do a quick review on the first MAC product I ever bought. I bought it from Amazon in around January for just £10,99 (plus delivery) so it was definitely cheaper than buying directly from MAC, but not by much.

The shade of the product that I bought was Flirt and Tease which I think has now been discontinued, but I thought I would continue with the review anyway to focus on the quality of the product as it was the first time I bought a MAC product - and I definitely would again!

The product came boxed in beautiful packaging and it even came with a free Hard Candy eyeshadow that I will probably post a review on soon so keep an eye out for that! And it was definitely a genuine MAC product which is always a plus when you buy from a different supplier.

Swatch on back of hand
Application of blush
The colour itself is quite strong which really suited my skin tone as I don't have the lightest skin tone in the world and would probably describe it as olive-light tan. I use a blush brush from Bare Minerals to apply it and as the brush is not full and fanned out like a foundation brush, it really helps the application to be more precise. I've provided a photo to the left of what it looks like on my skin - please note, though, that I did have to use flash to make the colour show up better and so it may not be as bright as this in real life. I've also provided a picture of a swatch I did on the back of my hand.

Now to the quality which is obviously the most important thing in this review! The powder is very smooth and not bitty at all which is great. In addition, the powder, despite delivery through regular post, has stayed in tact which makes application so much easier!

I bought this in January and it still doesn't look like I've even used this product at all (as you can see in the photo below) which tells me it's going to last a really long time. And considering the regular price of MAC blushes (which are usually around £15, give or take), it's really a worthwhile purchase!

All in all, the quality of this product is surprisingly worth the price and I would definitely recommend it.

When buying other MAC blushes, however, I would definitely suggest going a shade lighter than what the blush looks like in a picture or even in person if you don't try it on as this shade is definitely stronger than I expected.

Blush is great for achieving a great summer look and if you want something that will still last you until next summer, MAC is definitely a product for you!

Have you tried a MAC blush? What did you think?
Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment