Monday 28 July 2014

Review | Rimmel London's Glam' Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner | Beauty Brags

Glam Eyes Professional Liquid
Eyeliner by Rimmel London
RRP - £5.29
Okay, so I'll admit that this is not the best photo I could have posted but I wanted to assure everyone that I actually have the product and have used it (as you can see from the faded writing on the bottle) so I've used a photo I've taken of the product I actually used instead of just a generic photo I could have got off the company website. Although, admittedly, that picture would have looked a lot prettier but oh well.

I randomly picked up this product a few months ago when I got a bit fed up of the pencil eyeliner I'd been using and fancied a different effect. The only experience I'd had of liquid eyeliner before this was from when I was about 14-15 and going through an extreme emo-phase ... and that hadn't exactly went well, as you can imagine. The only thing I could recall from it was how thick it was and that it had actually hurt a bit once applied.

My quick application!
This one was a pretty different experience and I can't say I'm disappointed with the results! The application of the eyeliner is quick and easy due to thin and flexible brush. The liquid itself doesn't clump which means there are no big clumps of liquid on a dried out brush (as long as you shake it before use, as with any other product). The brush actually has a thin tip and gets thicker as the brush goes up towards the lid which means you can simply turn sideways for a thicker application. I prefer to go for a thinner look to open my eyes, a picture of which I've included in this post. It's not the perfect application but it shows just what you can achieve in just a  few seconds for a photo opportunity!


I did find, however, as I had before, that the product sometimes stings when you first apply it and although it subsides after around a minute or so (approximately), it's not exactly the most comfortable experience. I can only assume that this is just an unfortunate side effect of liquid eyeliner, in general.

Overall, I cannot fault this product and it's by far the easier liquid eyeliner I've come across. Perfect for anyone just beginning to apply eyeliner, especially liquid, and extremely long lasting!





                          Whats your favourite eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment