Wednesday 19 August 2015

Review | Avon Anew Beauty Tinted Lip Plumping Conditioner | Beauty Brags

Avon's Anew Beauty Tinted Lip
Plumping Conditioner - £9.00
Hey! So I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why I'm doing yet another review of an anti-ageing product but bear with me and I swear you will not regret it!

As I've said in previous posts, I absolutely hate the size of my lips as I just don't feel they are in proportion to my face. Because of that, I think they look a bit strange and small when I put lipstick on so I always try to stick to a shade that will complement my skin tone and not stand out too much.

This product is a tinted lip plumping conditioner which essentially means that it's a lipstick that makes your lips bigger and softer. Perfect for me, right?

Product exterior
I opted to buy this product in a berry shade for £9 directly from Avon through my local representative in the shade of 'berry tint' as it's pretty much the kind of shade I always go for so I figured it would be safe and not stick out too much!

The product comes beautifully packaged and, personally, I think it looks very elegant in the white and gold packaging and gives the look of being very high quality and sophisticated. First impressions count for a lot and this product certainly doesn't fail there!

Application of the product
The lipstick is also very smooth to put on and so you can instantly tell that it's a conditioning product. For someone with dry, chapped lips like myself, this is practically a godsend and it's so easy to smack your lips together throughout the day to ensure the product is still applied evenly!

In addition to that, I love the colour! I was completely correct in assuming that the colour would be
Swatch of the product in 'berry tint'
like my regular shades and wouldn't make my thin little lips look too silly so it's great for using every day (which I now do!). But, the most important part is - does it make your lips look bigger? And the short answer to that is yes! It really does enhance your lips and plump them into a natural pout - no one would know you were using an anti-ageing product and it's done wonders for my self esteem!

I will definitely be ordering more of this product in different shades as they also have the shades 'rose' and 'honey'! I can't wait to try them and hope that you love this product just as much as I do!

Have you tried Avon's Anew Beauty Tinted Lip Plumping Conditioner in this shade or another?

Let me know what you thought!




No comments:

Post a Comment