Tuesday 4 August 2015

Review | Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser | Beauty Brags

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant
Pore Eraser - £7.99 from
Superdrug
Hey again! I've got another short but sweet beauty review for you guys today, this time round under the spotlight is Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.

I've show in the picture below the product I bought from Superdrug for £7.99 but I'm sure it's available in most other high street drugstores as well as places online such as Amazon. As you can see, it's not the cheapest high street product but I figured it was worth a short since it is much cheaper than it's Benefit counterpart.

But firstly, I'm going to say that the product is most definitely not worth the price. Nearly £8 for a high street product that is no bigger than the palm of my hand does not seem like much of a bargain to me at first glance and throughout using the product, I realised it most definitely wasn't!

The product comes out as a clear, gooey solution through the nozzle pictured but promises to reduce the appearance of your pores for "poreless skin". It felt quite oily on my hands but not overly and I didn't have any problem putting it on my skin. Upon application, I practically had my face pressed up against my mirror trying to look for some kind of difference in my skin ... to my dismay, there was none! This product was definitely not instant!

After several applications over many days, I realised that it wasn't to be and I wasn't going to get much effect from this product - if at all! It's been incredibly disappointing and has now been chucked unceremoniously into my mum's makeup bag to see if she has any more luck with it than I did!

I did notice, however, that although this product says that it helps makeup to glide on seamlessly, it actually made my foundation and concealer crumble on my face which was definitely not a look I was going for!

All in all, I would definitely not use this product again - maybe it just didn't suit my skin type or maybe it's nothing more than hair gel in different packaging.

Have you tried Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser?
Did you have any more luck with it than I did?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment